Microfinance of small and medium-sized enterprises (general program)
|Recipient of support||Subjects of small and medium-sized businesses that have state registration as a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur in the Omsk region and carry out continuous financial and economic activities for at least 1 (one) year.|
|Terms and Conditions||
- purchase, repair, modernization of fixed assets necessary for the implementation of the main type of activity;
- introduction of new technologies;
- development of scientific, technical and innovative activities;
- Acquisition of commodity-material assets necessary for the implementation of the main type of activity;
- expansion of activities (new direction) and / or development of existing business;
- Replenishment of working capital, to ensure the application for participation in the competition on the state, municipal contracts in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
|Scope of delivery||
The size of the microloan: up to 3000000 rubles.
Term of granting a microloan: up to 36 months.
Percentage for use: 7.5% per year.
The possibility of deferred payment: for the main debt for up to 6 months.
Rules for Granting by the Microcredit Company Omsk Regional Fund for Microfinance of Small and Medium Enterprises of Micro Loans to Small and Medium-Sized Entities and to Organizations that Form the Support Infrastructure for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
(edition of August 08, 2018)
|Authorized body, contacts||Omsk Regional Microfinance Fund|