Promising activity areas for funding
The accelerated development of already existing clusters in Omsk region will provide the basis for new activities that will ensure stable growth and diversification of the Omsk region economy.
The main "growth points" at this stage will be:
- the large petrochemical industry sector with a developed segment of final products manufacturing;
- growing wood industry cluster, that provides jobs for people in the Northern districts of Omsk region;
- inter-regional transport and logistics center bringing together key traffic corridors;
- developed urban infrastructure ensuring high quality of life of the people of Omsk region.
Further development will be possible thanks to the favorable geographical position of Omsk region, the significant increase of the export component, the most effective realization of powers of Omsk region in the social sphere (medicine and education) and general improving of living standards of the people of Omsk region. The created economic base in conjunction with the updated infrastructure will enhance the possibility of small and medium businesses development.
- Instant testing of the wholesale market of meat and milk (warehouses, wholesalers) in Omsk
- Instant testing of the market of vegetables, fruits and flowers (warehouses, wholesalers) in Omsk
- Explanatory note to the balance of mineral reserves
Foreign Trade Statistics of the Omsk region (imports)
Customs data will allow you to choose the right direction for investment in order to define free "niches" and to identify the needs of the Omsk region in the various product groups according to digital commodity levels.
Development and Investment Agency of Omsk Region specialists will provide you with services to support your project under the principle of "single window" - from the pre-stage to the implementation stage of the project. Check out the list of services provided under the principle of "single window".