The order of providing support
From the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Omsk region
The investment activity support of agricultural producers in Omsk region is provided in the form of:
- partial reimbursement of expenses on the payment of percent on the credits received in the Russian credit institutions and loans received in agricultural credit consumer cooperatives (resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28 December, 2012, № 1460 (hereinafter – Resolution No. 1460));
- partial reimbursement of direct expenses incurred for the creation and modernization of agro-industrial complex (AIC) (resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 24, 2015 No. 624 (hereinafter – Resolution No. 624)).
In accordance with Resolutions No. 1460 and No. 624, subsidies are granted pursuant to the procedure of selecting investment projects in the Ministry of agriculture of Russia is completed.
For the selection of investment projects on the partial reimbursment of expenses for payment of percent on the credits (loans), the Ministry of Agriculture created the Commission to coordinate the issues of crediting the agroindustrial complex (hereinafter – the Commission).
To win a contract on the construction of AIC facilities investment projects for partial reimbursement of expenses for payment of percent on the investment credits, the package of documents is submitted to the Ministry of agriculture and food of Omsk region:
- application for participation in the selection;
- a copy of the credit agreement (loan agreement) concluded with the Russian credit institution and having intended purpose
- the schedule of repayment of primary and credit (loan) interest;
- copies of documents confirming the existence of land ownership or lease, the construction of a facility is planned on.
To pass the selection of investment projects for reconstruction and modernization of agro-industrial facilities, as well as on the purchase of agricultural machinery and equipment for partial reimbursement of expenses for payment of percent on the investment credits, it is necessary to submit the same documents except for those confirming the availability of land plots.
The documents for selection procedure of investment projects are submitted by the borrower to the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Omsk region within 6 months from the date of credit contract conclusion. The investment projects with the documents submitted after the deadline are not a subject for selection procedure.
To pass the election procedure of investment projects for partial reimbursment of direct costs incurred for the creation and modernization of agro-industrial complex the following package of documents is submitted to the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Omsk region:
- the application to participate in selection;
- information the investment project complies with the selection criteria, with the attached documents established by the appendix № 2 to the Order of selecting investment projects aimed at the construction and (or) the modernization of agro-industrial complex, approved by the order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation of July 24, 2015 No. 318;
- the schedule of measures implementation on the creation and (or) upgrading AIC facilities;
- verified documentation (by the applicant) on the investment project:
- a copy of the summary cost estimate documentation for creation and (or) modernisation of AIC facility;
- positive conclusion of the state expert examination of project documentation on the creation of AIC facilities and the results of engineering surveys performed for preparation of such project documents containing the sections “Explanatory note” and “Estimates for the building of capital construction facilities";
- positive conclusion about reliability of determination of estimate values of AIC facilities, the construction of which is financed with using Federal budget funds;
- project documentation for creation and (or) modernization of AIC facilities in the section "Explanatory note";
- a copy of building permit for the construction of AIC facility.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Omsk region forms a consolidated package of documents and, in the time period established by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, sends the relevant application documentation to pass the selection procedure.
From the Ministry of Economy of Omsk region:
From ANO "Center of social innovations":
From Omsk Regional Fund of Support and Development of Small Business Entities:
From Budgetary institution of Omsk region "Regional Business-Incubator of Omsk city":
Arrangement of events in the field of youth policy aimed at involving young people in innovative, entrepreneurial activities, volunteerism, and development of civil activity of youth and formation of a healthy lifestyle.
Resolution of Government of the Russian Federation dated December 28, 2012 N 1460 "On approval of rules for provision and distribution of subsidies from the federal budget to the budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation for reimbursement of the cost of interest on loans obtained from Russian lending institutions and loans received in agricultural credit Consumer cooperatives"
Resolution of Government of the Russian Federation dated June 24, 2015 N 624 "On approval of rules for provision and distribution of subsidies from the federal budget to the budgets of the Russian Federation for the reimbursement of the direct costs incurred in the process of establishment and modernization of the objects of the agro-industrial complex, as well as for the purchase of machinery and equipment"
Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation dated July 24, 2015 N 318 "On Approval of the order of selection of investment projects aimed at the construction and (or) the modernization of agro-industrial complex"